1. Board or Commission

    If you are interested in applying for a vacancy on a Board or Commission.

  2. Enployment

  3. Notifications

    Stay connected by getting notified via email or text message on events, updates or cancellations.

  4. Permits

    Motorized golf carts and ATV/UTV's may be operated on streets within the City. To obtain a Permit complete the Application form, with a valid driver's license and proof of insurance.

  5. Recreation Center Membership

    See what yearly membership costs are for a family, or the many other options that exist.

  6. Utility Services

  7. Employment Opportunities