Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
2021 Fall Leaf Pick-Up
Monday, October 18th & Monday, October 26th
Leaves need to be raked into the gutter by 5AM on pickup day.
* Leaves should be raked into the street one foot away from the gutter no earlier than the weekend immediately prior to the first day of pickup.
* Please DO NOT park vehicles on the street until clean.
* Keep leaf piles away from parked vehicles as well as garbage and recycling totes.
* LEAVES ONLY!! Brush, branches, shrub pruning, rocks, and metal will NOT be picked up.
* DO NOT put leaves in bags as they will NOT be picked up.
* Keep piles away from sewer grates and street storm drains.
The city will only come by one time per week starting on the WEST side of town and working towards the EAST side of town.
Schedule may change due to weather.